1) Learn to put on your bracelets and zip up your dresses by yourself. There will be times when you will be alone.
2) Get on a long plane ride. Look out the window. Understand the immensity of our world. Understand your insignificance. Understand your absolute importance.
3) Press the send button. If you don’t say it now, you never will.
4) Do not sneer at happiness or roll your eyes at sadness. Be aware that apathy is not healthy.
5) You are more than the amount of people who want to have sex with you.
6) That pit in your stomach when he doesn’t text you back, it shouldn’t be there. No one should be able to control you like that.
7) Shopping is cathartic. Buy the shoes and deal with one-ply toilet paper for a while.
8) It will get better, but it will never be perfect. Learn to live through the small moments of happiness. When they disappear, remember they will resurface.
9) I promise that cookie will not change anything (except that it will make you smile).
10) Please, please, take care of yourself. You are everything to somebody. You are everything to your self. That alone is enough.
Here’s one thing the fashion industry probably won’t tell you: Confidence is more attractive than anything you could put on your body.#GIRLBOSS (via bookshelfmusings)
It’s absurd how you refuse to come see me after a workout because you think I might find you unattractive. You need to understand that I love you most when you’re in an old sweatshirt, humming to yourself and pouring vanilla milk for me, because that’s how I want you. I want you exactly as you are. I want you for your stubbornness and for your unsatisfiable desire to learn things. I want you for all the hours you spend your nose buried in DC comics. For all the places you’ve been and all the mouths you’ve kissed. I want you exactly as you are. Nothing you do could make me love you any less.But you think you’re difficult to love. (via twentyeighth-ofmarch)
I’m doing a project on gay rights in today’s society.
So if you believe that same sex couples should be allowed to get married, please reblog this.
This would be a lot of help, thank you.
The saddest word
in the whole wide world
is the word almost.
Tiny Stories (via lobstersandlilly)
He was almost in love.
She was almost good for him.
He almost stopped her.
She almost waited.
He almost lived.
They almost made it.